Drager Resuscitaire Infant Warmer
The Drager Resuscitaire infant warmer is ideal for a wide range of needs in Labor & Delivery and surgical settings. Its ease-of-use considerations, patient access, and process-driven conveniences enable caregivers to concentrate on their patients rather than their equipment. From routine warming to emergency respiratory intervention, Resuscitaire was meticulously developed to reliably meet a wide range of Labor & Delivery needs.
- Rapid Response: Progressive respiratory support capabilities help you stabilize patient breathing while safeguarding delicate airways.
- Constant Comfort: Able to provide uniform thermoregulation across the baby’s mattress and easily adapt to developmental care requirements.
- Precise gas delivery prevents respiratory complications in neonates.
- Intuitive Design.
- Front-facing gauges.
- Choice of delivery devices.
- Physical Attributes (without options/accessories)
- Height: 72 in (183 cm)
- Width 26.5 in (68 cm)
- Depth: 44 in (112 cm)
- Weight: 220-280 lbs (100-127 kg)
- Height from floor: 39.4 in (100 cm)
- Width: 21.0 in (53.3 cm)
- Length: 26.0 in (66.0 cm)
- Thickness: 1.0 in (2.54 cm)
- Maximum capacity: 15 lbs (4.54 kg)
- Maximum Power Requirements:
- Model 120V: 50-60Hz, 750 W;
- Model: 220/240V 220-240V, 50-60Hz, 750 W
- Illumination >0.11 lumens/cm2 (100 ft. Candles)
- Quartz bulb type 50 W (1,076 lux)
Controller heating alarms
- Check patient: 15 minutes in Manual Mode
- Baby temperature: +/- 1° C from Set Point
- High temperature: Skin Temp. 39.0º C+/- 0.2° C
- Probe: Short or open circuit / No probe
- System fail: Indicates System Fail
- Power fail: AC Power Interruption
Alarm silence/reset intervals
- Check patient: Resets clock for 15 minutes manual mode
- Baby temperature: 10 minutes
- High temperature: 2 minutes
- Procedural silence: Presilences baby temp alarm for 5 minutes
Set temperature/heater output
- Set temp range: 34-38° C (>37.0° override)
- Heater output: 0-100%, 10% increments
- Skin temp display: 18-43° C
- Accuracy: +/- 0.2º C (31° C to 37° C)