Hill-Rom P1900 Total Care
The TotalCare Bed features both manual and hydraulic controls with which the caregiver can easily transition the patient surface into numerous positions from either side. Voltage switches operate the electric controls and are accessible to both caregiver and patient. The manual controls allow the bed to be operated and adjusted during transport when electric power is not available. Head, knee, foot, and bed up/down functions are easily operated through the hydraulic manual control, and a lock out feature is available to caregivers in order to disable the bed system articulating functions.
Due to its versatility and ease of use in emergency situations, this bed is ideal for acute patient care, medical/surgical care, post anesthesia care, and certain emergency departments.
- Side rail controls.
- Removable Headboard.
- Removable Footboard.
- Locking Wheels (4).
- Brake pedal on both sides of bed.
- CPR Release – lowers head down from elevated position to a flat position.
- GCI or GCU Interface.
- Manual and electric controls.
- Scale System (optional): Can weigh patient and keeps history of patient weights.
- Bed Exit Alarm (optional).
- Overall Width (Side Rails Up): 40″.
- Overall Width (Side Rails Down): 36.5″.
- Overall Length: 91.5″.
- Head Elevation (Maximum): 75°.
- Knee Elevation (Maximum): 20°.
- Trendelenburg (Maximum): 12°.
- Reverse Trendelenburg (Maximum): 12°.
- Safe Working Load (Patient and Equipment): 500 lbs.
- Casters: 5″.
- Sleep Surface: 35″ x 83″.
- Height Range: 14.5 – 33.5″.
- Maximum Scale Weight (optional): 400 lbs (181 kg).
- One Year Warranty