Practi-Crash Code 6-Pack™
Practi-Crash Code Pack™, for clinical training, teaches your students the skills associated with administering emergency crash cart IV solutions. Rapid response skill based learning is the newest safe simulation from Wallcur. Each Practi-Crash Code Pack™ includes 6 of the most commonly administered IV solutions designed to accurately simulate the exact color, calibration, and contents of the real thing. Includes Practi-Atropne, Practi-Sodium Bicarb, Practi-Calcium CL, Practi-Dextrose, Practi-Epinephern, and Practi-Lidocane. Needle-free syringes with plastic barrels can be engaged for practice using our 5, 10, and 50 mL syringes.
- Wallcur’s ER Competency Practice Will Test:
- Accurate reading and opening crash cart code boxes
- Hand/eye coordination while engaging glass syringe with plastic barrel
- Dosage calculation and measurement
- Intravenous administration of Practi-Crash Code™ solutions using an aseptic needless system
- Charting the amount, route, time, and efficacy of the delivery
Set of 6
NOT FOR HUMAN OR ANIMAL USE. FOR TRAINING PURPOSES ONLY.