Practi-Crash Code 9-Pack™
Practi-Crash Code Pack™, for clinical training, helps teach your students the skills associated with administering emergency crash cart IV solutions. Rapid response skill based learning is the newest safe simulation from Wallcur. Each Practi-Crash Code Pack™ includes 9 of the most commonly administered IV solutions designed to accurately simulate the exact color, calibration, and contents of the real thing. Includes Practi-Atropne, Practi-Sodium Bicarb, Practi-Calcium CL, Practi-Dextrose, Practi-Epinephern, Practi-Lidocane, Practi-Adenosn 2mL, Practi-Adenosn 4 mL, and Practi-Naloxn. Needle-free syringes with plastic barrels can be engaged for practice using our 5, 10, and 50 mL syringes.
- Wallcur’s ER Competency Practice Will Test:
- Accurate reading and opening crash cart code boxes
- Hand/eye coordination while engaging glass syringe with plastic barrel
- Dosage calculation and measurement
- Intravenous administration of Practi-Crash Code™ solutions using an aseptic needless system
- Charting the amount, route, time, and efficacy of the delivery
Set of 9 - NEW PRICE!
NOT FOR HUMAN OR ANIMAL USE. FOR TRAINING PURPOSES ONLY.