Practi-Lorazepam™ (for training)
Practi-Lorazepam™ for clinical training. Our Practi-Lorazepam comes in a 1 mL vial simulating 2 mg/mL of Lorazepam (Ativan). Lorazepam is a benzodiazepine used to treat anxiety disorders, sleep issues, active seizures including status epilepticus, sedation for individuals receiving mechanical ventilation, or rapid sedation of violent or agitated individuals.
Practi-Lorazepam™ 1 mL Vial is filled with distilled water, and is safe for use with Manikins.
- Teach Your Students:
- Small vial opening and handling dexterity techniques
- Aseptic precautions specific to small vials
- Small vial air pressure changes / air replacement technique
- Intramuscular injection techniques
- Multiple small dose calculations
- Fractional dosage measurement
Box of 40
NOT FOR HUMAN OR ANIMAL USE. FOR TRAINING PURPOSES ONLY.