Practi-Measles Mumps Rubella Vaccine (MMR)™ (for training)
Practi-Measles Mumps Rubella Vaccine (MMR)™ for clinical training. The only simulated measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine practice designed to teach the essential skills necessary to calculate, measure, reconstitute, and administer single dose vaccines. Our Practi-MMR Vaccine vial is made to look like the actual Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR) Vaccine that is currently seen in clinics today.
Practi-Measles Mumps Rubella (MMR)™ 0.5 mL contains an unsterile fructose powder and is accompanied with Practi-Diluent a clear vial filled with 0.7 mL of distilled water. This simulated vaccine is ideal for skills training for nursing and pharm tech programs.
- Teach Your Students:
- Realistic and authentic reconstitution practice of Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR) Vaccine calculation and administration
- Small vial opening and handling dexterity techniques
- Aseptic precautions specific to small vials
- Small vial air pressure changes / air replacement technique
- Intramuscular injection techniques
- Multiple small dose calculations
- Fractional dosage measurement
The Wallcur Practi-Injecta Pad™ is also an excellent tool for practicing IM injections. The feeling of injecting is REAL with an aspiration tension unlike any other model.
Box of 40 (20 powders, 20 vials)
NOT FOR HUMAN OR ANIMAL USE. FOR TRAINING PURPOSES ONLY.