Practi-Powder White™ 20 mL (for training)
Practi-Powder White™ 20 mL Vial, for clinical training, is a white powder to simulate multiple drug dosages for reconstitution. Each 20 mL vial contains a white powder that dissolves in either 0.9% NaCl or water. The Practi-Powder vial label is designed to accurately reflect multiple antibiotic dosage strength preparations.
- Practice the Skills of Reconstitution:
- Read and interpret medication labels
- Sterile vial opening and handling
- Adding and mixing diluents
- Calculating and measuring multiple drug dosages
- Air displacement and dosage withdrawal
- Needle changes and syringe techniques
Box of 30
NOT FOR HUMAN OR ANIMAL USE. FOR TRAINING PURPOSES ONLY.